Friday, May 31, 2013

Your workouts need me

  Developing plans for human movement is part of my DNA.
  Growing up, I choreographed gymnastics routines and dances to Britney, the Spice Girls and N'Sync, then I would make my parents and their friends stop whatever they were doing to watch me. I started writing and directing my own plays, casting my neighbors and friends to perform them.  In college I studied modern dance and ballet and the way our bodies move using kinesthetic awareness. 

  Creating effective workouts is a science.
  I will spend up to 2 hours putting together a detailed fitness plan for each client based on their goals, abilities, time and what will motivate them to get off the couch and get it done and get results.

Ideally, workouts should be tailored to you.
  My workouts are made according to my genetic makeup: 5'0 with broad shoulders and strong legs, easily puts on muscle; my goals: overall athleticism and a lean physique; my injuries: a torn meniscus in the left knee, knee tendonitis, degenerating hips (left hip without cartilage), scoliosis/curvature of the spine, weak wrists prone to sprains; and my health: asthma and frequent headaches. What does that mean to you? The workouts that I post here should be used as a blueprint.  Do my workouts in combination with eating clean and you WILL see results. However, if you noticed, I have a lot of lower extremity damage-this makes it challenging for me to complete a lower body workout without a break or upper body focus between exercises without pain. When you are doing my workouts, feel free to alter or modify them in accordance with your body.
  People send me workouts to try all the time, without knowing what my body is capable of or what previous injuries I have. Thanks, but no thanks. As a Certified Personal Trainer, I only trust programs designed by other CPTs and fitness professionals who understand the importance of exercise science. While using a generic fitness plan can yield amazing results, it is ideal to have your workouts tailored to your needs as previously mentioned.
  Contact me for your customized exercise program to achieve your goal

No comments:

Post a Comment